Wednesday 7 November 2012

New Windows 8 commercial song. [Lenka - Everything At Once] (download ringtone ,Lyrics, Mp3 & Video Song.)

download ringtone ,Lyrics, Mp3 & Video Song. New Windows 8 commercial song. [Lenka - Everything At Once]
download ringtone ,Lyrics, Mp3 & Video Song. New Windows 8 commercial song."I wanna be".


Windows 8 pack came with nice song and singer is Lenka. Lenka is undoubtedly a nice singer and this windows 8 Pack commercial is so awesome that you will sing this song whole day.Singer of this Windows 8 pack advertisement Lenka is an Australian singer and song writer. She is also very famous for her song "The Show". back on the track here is the Video of  Windows 8 pack advertisement Everything At Once or "I wanna be".



Here is the lyrics of Windows 8 adv. "I wanna be" or "Everything at once".

every thing at once lenka windows 8
As cool as a tree
As scary as the sea
As warm as the sun
As silly as fun

As hot as fire

Cold as ice
Sweet as sugar
and everything nice...

All I wanna be,

All I wanna be
It's everything at once..


To download ringtone of Windows 8 adv. "I wanna be" or "Everything at once"... song mp3 song 
Share it if you like it..enjoy..

Comment and share if you like this song or downloaded the:Windows 8 adv. "I wanna be" or "Everything at once".. song..lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment