Saturday 23 November 2013

Vodafone Made for sharing - Trip Latest Vodafone adv.

Vodafone is promoting its internet plans through its latest advertisement "The network for 24x7 Internet is MadeFor sharing the moments of life" advertisement campaign. Vodafone's this advertisement showing a girls (Aditi) life moments on facebook through facebook status like 
When she break up  "Its over" -> changing relationship status to Single -> feeling low, need a hug -> thank god for best friend -> much needed break -> must bounce back -> checkout my new look -> shopping therapy -> one with nature -> singing my heart ->  girls wanna have fun -> life is good.

Here check out the video of Vodafone's Made for sharing advertisement 



Here are the lyrics of Vodafone's made for sharing advertisement " My life is an open book".

I guess My Life's an Open Book..Anyone can take A look..
No Secrets Here 2 Hide.. This Is Just Mee
Holidays they Come & go.. Feelings Change People Grow
& All i know is i like being free..
da da da... I will be fine..
This Is me Now.. But i Could Change anytime..!


Tags: Vodafone's Made for sharing advertise lyrics song download, Vodafone's latest ad 24*7 internet advertisement ringtone download, I guess My Life's an Open Book.. lyrics, ringtone download, Vodafone Facebook pe ladki vali ad, Vodafone Fb pe ladki vali adv

i guess my life is an openbook
 
Vodafone made for sharing




No comments:

Post a Comment