Sunday 14 October 2012

Maruti Suzuki Ritz Ad : Calm and Comfortable (Lyrics, Mp3 & Video Song )..

Maruti Suzuki Ritz Ad : Calm and Comfortable (Lyrics, Mp3 & Video Song )..

Maruti suzuki Ritz is cma ewith nice jingle song "Little time for my self" or "calm and comfortable". THis adv. "Little time for my self" or "calm and comfortable" says maruti suzuki rits is very calm and comfortable. Its lyrics are too short but very sweet.  Maruti suzuki rits " Calm and comfortable" 's song is very sweet and will stuck in your mind once you listen it. just check it out new maruti suzuki Ritz video "Calm and comfatable"




Check out the lyrics of Maruti Suzuki Ritz Ad : "Calm and Comfortable" or "Little time for my self"

Little time for my self
and I can be a good person
Little time to our world

and I am back for you !


Comment and share if you like this song :

Maruti Suzuki Ritz Ad : "Calm and Comfortable" or "Little time for my self" lyrics



 

No comments:

Post a Comment